Keyboard Spy Logger (was Keyboard Spy) will record all keyboard keystrokes on your computer. You want to save them in a log file in the background? Maybe you want to spy the keyboard when someone else uses your Mac? You want to save all what you typed on your keyboard as a real time backup and eventually for later retrieval?
Then Keyboard Spy Logger is what you need!
Keyboard Spy Logger allows you to spy and record all your keyboard keystrokes in a log file in the background.
- It records all keyboard keystrokes on your computer (excepted the passwords protected by Mac OS X itself).
- It is an invisible background application that does not appear in the Dock.
- It saves all your keystrokes in a log file in real time.
- It saves the applications switching.
- It doesn't need any installation which makes it very easy to use.
- It is available in Dutch, English, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Latvian, Polish, Russian, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish and many other languages.