Linked Applications Launcher allows you to automatically launch, quit, or kill applications when others are launched or quit.
- You can make any application launch automatically when any other one launches or quits.
- You can make any application quit or even kill automatically when any other one launches or quits.
- You can add or remove as many links between applications as you want.
- It appears in the right side of the menu bar.
- It doesn't need any installation which makes it very easy to use.
- It is available in Dutch, English, French, German, Hungarian, Italian
- A full recompilation has been made to be compatible with El Capitan and Sierra, and as Universal Binary to keep being compatible with both old (PowerPC) Macs and recent (Intel) Macs.
- The "How to intall it?" paragraph of the documentation has been updated to explain how to install and launch the Application in particular under Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion, 10.9 Mavericks, 10.10
- OS X 10.0 or later