Romeo allows you remote control of your mac via Bluetooth and a compatible Ericsson phone (t39m, t68), controlling programs such as iTunes and DVD Player, as well as presentation applications. Use your mobile as a mouse, as a volume control, or as a method of telling your mac when you're there. Features include:
- Use alongside Address Book and iSync
- Create and share your own menus
- Set your computer to mute or pause automatically when you get a phone call
- Mouse and key emulation as well as full Applescript support
- Interface localized into French and German.
- Graphical bezel-style Caller ID, using the Address Book framework for IDing people.
- Improved dock and menubar menus, including a status item.
- Fixed dock icon hiding in 10.3 and higher.
- Now checks whether devices are paired and points the user to the Bluetooth Setup Assistant as appropriate.
- Added some
Mac OS X 10.2.4 or later, Bluetooth-Compatible Sony Ericsson mobile (t39m, t68m, t68i)