PineCode DataBase Publisher can transfer data including images from a FileMaker Pro database to an Adobe InDesign document. If you want to produce database driven publications like catalogs, brochures, mail merges, address books, etc. DBP can be used to automate the process and prevent double data entry. DBP was entirely written using AppleScript Studio on Mac OS X.
- Support for Mac OS X 10.5 "Leopard", FileMaker Pro 9,
- Adobe InDesign CS3 5 and Adobe Photoshop CS3 10.
- Native support for Intel Macs
- Optional custom fixed export folders
- Optional custom dynamic image and export folders
- Less restrictions on characters that can be used for data tags and no maximum data tag length
- Updated manual and example templates
Mac OS X 10.4.10 with AppleScript
FileMaker Pro 7.0v3, 8.0v3 or 8.5v1
Adobe Photoshop CS3 10.0
Adobe InDesign CS3 5.0
Universal Binary for native support of both PPC and Intel based Macs.
This version is NOT compatible with earlier versions of Mac OS X, FileMaker, Photoshop and InDesign!