Roadbook displays your bookmarks collection in a status item in the menu bar. The bookmarks collection consists of two kinds of items:
- normal bookmarks, edited by Roadbook
- Browser Aliases, i.e. bookmarks from your favorite browser or bookmark manager, without importing first. Supported applications are:
You can also import bookmarks from these applications.
- Mozilla, Netscape
- Internet Explorer
Version 2.0 adds the following:
- Fixed a layout bug in the German localization.
- Roadbook can now display custom icons ("favicons") for bookmarked websites. However, as it reads them from Safari's icon cache, this works only for sites you have visited with Safari.
- The bookmarks bar / -menu option should now work again.
Mac OS X 10.2 or later
Suggest other similar software