Aqua Data Studio is productivity software for database developers, DBAs, and analysts. It allows you to develop, access, manage, and visually analyze data. Whether you are working with relational, nosql, or cloud databases, your data is easily and quickly accessible with Aqua Data Studio. It supports all major database vendors, works on all major operating systems, and is localized to 21 languages.
Aqua Data Studio's Visual Analytics allows you to analyze data with an easy-to-use drag-and-drop interface. You can pull query results into worksheets to create beautiful visualizations of your data, you can create more...
- Bug : Procedure Editor : Fix for Procedure Editor with the ; statement separator
- Bug : FluidShell : FluidShell connect command fails when USER HOME path uses UNC
- Bug : Sybase : Procedure debugger window does not show parameters with [n][var]char() variables declared
- Bug : MongoDB : Cap maximum number of entries in SQL history to 1000 and more...
- OS X 10.7 or later
- Java 1.6 Update 1 or later