MacCaption is a new improved version of CCaptionPro. Not only you can import text file and break it into individual captions, you can also format the text by clicking on a couple of icons. Many icons have been added to access each function much faster. It cuts down caption preparation time to 1/3rd the time it takes with the old CCaptionPro. For a screen shot of MacCaption click here. Online help screen is just a click away.
You do not need:
- a separate caption preparation software
- a closed caption encoder
- MXF import improvements
- Support for the Random Index Pack (RIP)
- Automatically recognize the need to adjust 720p time code to 29.97DF
- Removed command-line and GUI options, and a warning message, that recognition made superfluous
- Warn users of possible import failures: when no captions are read from a file, MacCaption's message window more...
RequirementsMac OS X 10.5 or later
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software