Developer website: Dave Schmitz
Dockside is a desktop companion application which provides quick access to a growing list of system and Internet information monitors. Dockside supplies this information through a familiar 'dock-like' user interface. The location, orientation, and overall look is configurable through an extensive set of user preferences and built in theme engine. Upgrades are free to every qualified owner. A portion of all proceeds go to benefit the Boulder Valley Humane Society. Monitors included are:
- System Information
- System Statistics
- Analog Clock w/ visual alarm
- Calendar with w/ month & day views
- Timer w/ countdown & countup functionality
- Net Cam - automatically download & view your favorite WWW images.
- iPhoto Frame - cycle through your favorite iPhoto albums.
- Day Timer - visual countdown to special events.
- Time Is Money - calculate hourly rate costs.
- Added TimeIsMoney plugin
- Added Cloud theme
- Added SDK documents.
- Added SDK template plugin project
- Fixed ipaddress under Panther.
- Fixed Screen boundry bug.
- Fixed memory reporting bug.
- Fixed Installation procedure
- Fixed Licensing bugs
Mac OS X 10.2 or later