Developer website: HillManMinx
Transcoder is a tool to compress MPEG2 video files, to allow the multiplexed audio and video files to fit on a single DVD-R. Features include:
- Batch encoder
- Automatic calculation of bitrate needed to encode video
- Only senses 29.97 and 25 fps NTSC and PAL.
- Only tested on PAL. Could have issues with NTSC frame rate
- Only works on G4 Macs?? Need to confirm.
- Won't ever be a non-OSX version - sorry.
Version 1.1b3 fixes the following:
- Added multiplex function
- Added VIDEO_TS folder creation
- Added disk image creation
- Added diskspace availability checking
- Plugins updated to latest available versions
- Interface Makeover
- Other Bugfixes
PowerPC G4+, Mac OS X 10.1 or later