Kerio Connect (was Kerio MailServer) is an Exchange alternative, allowing companies to collaborate via email, shared contacts, shared calendars, notes, and tasks.
Kerio MailServer comes with:
- Groupware support for Outlook, Entourage, iCal, Apple Address Book, Web mail, and popular smartphones
- Push email and wireless PIM synchronization with Palm, Windows Mobile, Symbian, and BlackBerry devices
- Anti-spam protection
- Anti-virus protection
- Email archiving
- Automated backup
- Added support for Debian 8 Jessie (64-bit).
- CalDAV clients and Kerio Connect Client can define additional "travel time" for each event in a calendar.
- Added support for Exchange ActiveSync 14.1.
- Reply and forward flags are now synchronized via Exchange ActiveSync from iOS devices to the server.
- OpenSSL library upgraded more...
- OS X 10.6.8 or later