Developer website: Eric Seidel
mod_rendezvous is an Apache 1.3.x module which when installed and enabled makes causes all running Apache 1.3.x servers to register themselves on rendezvous, and thus be visible in Apple's new Safari browser under the Rendezvous section of the bookmarks, and in any other application which browses for Rendezvous enabled Web browsers.
- Installer should now notify user correctly if install failed.
- FULL mod_rendezvous status logging (still no status page)
- "won't go away even after I shut off the server" bug fix
- "multiple identical registered services" bug fix
- configuration directive: RendezvousEngine added.
- configuration directive: RendezvousName added.
- configuration directive: RendezvousDomain added.
- per-server config support (still no per-directory).
- automatic renaming of conflicting (same host) servers.
- virtual (and multiple) host support
Mac OS X 10.2 or later