Panoply plots geo-gridded arrays of latitude-longitude, latitude-vertical, or time-latitude data encoded in netCDF, HDF, and GRIB format.
- Slice specific 2D arrays from multidimensional variables which have more than two dimensions.
- Combine two arrays in one plot by differencing, summing or averaging.
- Menu of 80+ global and regional map projections for lon-lat plots.
- Draw continents outlines or masks on lon-lat plots.
- Apply any CPT, GGR, PAL, or ACT color table for scale colorbar.
- Save plots to disk using GIF, JPEG, PDF, PNG, PS, or TIFF
- Improved window-size management for Sources and Help windows in multi-display set-up with different display sizes.
- Improved window management when exporting display via X11.
- Library: Updated slf4j to v. 1.7.21.
- Library: Updated netCDF-Java to v. 4.6.6.
- Bugfix: Could not create combination plot if second var was on reduced-horizontal grid.
- OS X 10.7.3 or later
- Java SE 7 runtime or later