Panoply plots geo-gridded arrays of latitude-longitude, latitude-vertical, or time-latitude data encoded in netCDF, HDF, and GRIB format.
- Slice specific 2D arrays from multidimensional variables which have more than two dimensions.
- Combine two arrays in one plot by differencing, summing or averaging.
- Menu of 80+ global and regional map projections for lon-lat plots.
- Draw continents outlines or masks on lon-lat plots.
- Apply any CPT, GGR, PAL, or ACT color table for scale colorbar.
- Save plots to disk using GIF, JPEG, PDF, PNG, PS, or TIFF more...
- Bugfix: Save-image always invoked save-image-as file dialog.
- Bugfix: Symbol size for point shapefile map overlays did not scale with plot size.
- Bugfix: Save dialog not showing suggested file name when first constructed.
- Bugfix: Search for coordinate variables when constructing plot could quietly fail if null dimension encountered.
- Improved clean-up of more...
- OS X 10.7.3 or later
- Java SE 7 runtime or later