Web Page Translator helps navigate foreign Web pages in your own language. It can translate from and to more than 60 languages.
- Web Page Translator allows you to translate web pages from one language to another while you navigate.
- It is a Google translation service wrapper which asks it to translate the web page you indicate.
- The language in which the web pages are originally written is automatically detected, but you can select another one if you want.
- The language in which the web pages are translated is by default your own language, but you can select another another one if you
- A full recompilation has been made to be compatible with OS X 10.11 El Capitan and macOS 10.12 Sierra, and as a Universal Binary to maintain compatibility with both old (PowerPC) Macs and recent (Intel) Macs.
- The "How to intall it?" paragraph of the documentation has been updated to explain how to install and launch the application, in particular under OS X 10.8 Mountain
- OS X 10.1 or later