... Apple's iCal application allows you to publish your calendars so anybody can view them on the web. However, if you have multiple calendars (e.g., work, home, school), iCal won't combine them so they all appear together on the same Web page. iCalPublish allows you to combine several iCal calendars and publish them as one calendar to your iDisk for viewing on the web. iCalPublish is shareware.
- Combine calendars - Combine two or more iCal calendars into one
- Name - Name your combined calendar
- Manually publish - click on button to upload the combined calendar to your iDisk (.Mac) account
- Auto publish - Automatically uploads changes when you update your calendars in iCal
- "Today" event - Adds a "today" marker to the Web view to make it easier to find today