Developer website: MacEase
iPrint for OS X adds a powerful and significant new feature to OS X that both boosts your productivity and saves you a significant amount of money! Additionally, iPrint works in the background, requires no learning curve, and takes up no space on your Desktop.
iPrint provides you with the ability -- in virtually any program in which you can select text -- to have total control over the data you print. With iPrint, you can select and print anything from a single character to dozens of pages!
iPrint improves your productivity by preventing you from wasting valuable time sifting through unnecessary data that you previously were forced to print, and iPrint quickly pays for itself many times over by significantly reducing your expenditures on ink/toner and paper (using iPrint can more than double the life of your ink and toner cartridges).
Additionally, iPrint accelerates printing (iPrint can more than doubling the real-world speed of your printer), eliminates Web browser printing problems, and saves you even more ink/toner and paper by allowing you to avoid having to print ink-intensive Web ads and graphics.
iPrint is incredibly easy to use because it works by adding a simple yet powerful system-wide keyboard shortcut to OS X; merely select the text you want to print and then print your selection by holding down the Option-Control-p keys! (You also have the option of using iPrint's new popup Dock menu for printing your selections.)
- A Preferences window has been added that lets you set a default option of always displaying both the Page Setup and Print dialog boxes, or always bypassing both the Page Setup and Print dialog boxes, or displaying just the Print dialog box. (The previous versions of iPrint never displayed either the Page Setup or Print dialog boxes.)
- A popup menu has been added to iPrint's Dock icon. Clicking and holding on the icon displays all of iPrint's printing options, as well as some other functions.
- iPrint's Dock menu also can be used to temporarily override iPrint's preference settings when printing.
- iPrint's graphics and dialog boxes have been improved.
- Several additional improvements have been made to iPrint's code.