Developer website: Mathew
SnowSaver is a Cocoa OpenGL screensaver. It's modeled on the pretty falling snowflakes animation that Apple have been running on an iMac in the window of the local Apple store. (Theirs is actually a QuickTime movie, and not available to customers. People have asked.)
Version 1.1b2 adds the following:
- Fixed the "textures disappearing after leaving full screen preview" bug; it turns out startAnimation may get called multiple times during the life of a screensaver process.
- Added support for multiple snowflake textures.
- Texture code changes may also help with the "multiple monitors" bug, but I don't have a setup to test with.
- Added support for snowflake resizing.
- Added nice snowflake textures and custom icon provided by Scott.
- Switched to properly-ordered snowflake rasterization. Wow, it does look better.
Mac OS X 10.1 or later