Mushroom is an easy to use developer tool dedicated to the management of the localized strings. More than a simple editor, it is a fully featured solution which assists you to create and maintain the localized strings of your project and to keep them synchronized with the source code. Mushroom can make you save a considerable amount of time. Working with localized strings will never hurt anymore.
- Added the NIB Helper utility to process the NIB files.
- Added support for Xcode's projects.
- Added support for specifying the text encoding of the string dictionary files.
- Added support for specifying the format of the string dictionary files.
- When opening or refreshing a project whose data cannot be found, a new more...
- Mac OS X 10.2 or later, Developer Tools installed.