DTerm provides an efficient and easy-to-use debugging terminal for MacOS 9 and MacOS X programs, and other code. Features include:
- One version for both Mac OS 9 CFM programs as well as Mac OS X CFM and Mach-O programs.
- Displays results for each program in their own window.
- Time and date stamps every diagnostic message.
- Merge the contents of multiple windows into a single window to view program interactions.
- DTerm library has no effect on running applications.
- Monitoring application can be created to send to end-users.
Version 3.2 adds the following:
- Changed from a fixed-length message storage to dynamic-length, to permit more messages to be stored.
- Added the ability to specify a default message storage of 4K to 512K, with a default of 64K.
- Added the ability to specify a session's message storage from 4K to 512K.
- Fixed some incompatibilities with the Mach-O library and more...
- Mac OS 9.0 or later, or Mac OS X 10.0 or later*Previously available here