NFVersionChecker is a cocoa class that lets developers set up version checking with zero effort. It notifies users of the developers program when a new version is available and has a direct download button. (that can point to MacUpdate!) Also included are:Support for automatic version checking - suppresses error messages and notification that the program is up to date, it will also suppress new version notification if the user has chosen to skip this version
Support for manual version checking - always shows new version window if there is a new version, or an error, or current version
Statistic generation - your Web logs will more...
Version 2.0 adds the following:
- Support for manual version checking - always shows new version window if there is a new version, or an error, or current version
- Statistic generation - your Web logs will tell you what version has checked for a new version, and weather it was automatic or manual
- now uses XML rather than preparatory semicolon separated list.
- prebuilt framework with included source
- Mac OS X 10.2 or later, Developer Tools.