Extended Software Updater is a system utility to check the latest version available of your software.
- It allows you to search for software installed on your hard drive that are compatible with Extended Software Updater.
- It allows you to check for the latest versions of these software available online.
- It has an inline help to guide you through the interface.
- It remembers window last position at launch.
- It takes very little memory, CPU and disk space.
- It doesn't need any installation nor configuration, which makes it very easy to use.
Vresion 2.0 adds the following:
- An Exclusion list allows to exclude any selected software from the checking.
- A Spanish localization has been released.
- Thank you to Alberto CANTO (firstname.lastname@example.org) for his translation from English to Spanish.
- Mac OS X 10.1 or later