UnicodeChecker features several conversion functions and other Unicode utilities, some of which are also added to the Mac OS X "Services" menu and/or AppleScript (e.g. converting text to and from HTML character entities, (un-)escaping Unicode for CSS or Java, getting properties via AppleScript) so they can be used from within other applications.
- The code point type can be queried in AppleScript.
- Support Sudden Termination under Mac OS X 10.6.
- Bugfix: Bidi rule for IDNA 2008 was incorrect.
- Bugfix: When using the IDNA utility in multiple utility windows simultaneously, the instances would not allow to set the protocols individually.
- Bugfix: When using the Escape utility in more...
- Mac OS X 10.4 or later