DbVisualizer is a feature-rich, intuitive, cross-platform database tool for developers and DBA's providing a single powerful interface for a variety of databases. DbVisualizer supports simultaneous database connections; it lets you explore and manage database objects, execute SQL queries, visualize information, and a lot more. Free of charge for commercial and non-commercial use. This edition provides basic level features useful for most users.
- Auto Completion - Full auto completion support for client side commands and their parameters
- Compare - Allow comparison of two cells in the same grid
- Connection Setup - Re-introduce the "single physical database connection" behavior
- Connection Setup - Add support for editing multiple database connections
- Connection Setup - Add more...
- OS X 10.7.3 or later
- Oracle Java 7 (1.7.0_40 or later to resolve blurry fonts on Retina displays) [for Apple Java 6 support, see Related Links]