DbVisualizer is a feature-rich, intuitive, cross-platform database tool for developers and DBA's providing a single powerful interface for a variety of databases. DbVisualizer supports simultaneous database connections; it lets you explore and manage database objects, execute SQL queries, visualize information, and a lot more. Free of charge for commercial and non-commercial use. This edition provides basic level features useful for most users.
- DB Support: Hive: Add a Database Type for HIVE enabling for example SSH support
- DB Support: Hive: Adjust the Data tab and result set tabs for HIVE to enable data editing
- References: Add support for mouse wheel to scroll in graphs. (Use Alt+MouseWheel or Ctrl+MouseWheel to zoom)
- Auto Completion: Sporadic exception more...
- OS X 10.7.3 or later
- Oracle Java 7 (1.7.0_40 or later to resolve blurry fonts on Retina displays)
- For Apple Java 6 support, see Related Links