One of the most unpleasant aspects of any academic paper is the organization of bibliographies. This task typically takes place at the end of a project and usually makes for nothing more than a tedious chore. ReferenceWorker simplifies and streamlines this process. It also makes for a central repository for information regarding sources as the bibliography expands and contracts over the evolution of a project.
- [NEW] Now manages annotations attached to each bibliographic source
- [NEW] Window modification status shown in window close button
- [CHG] Aqua-style toolbar replaces old popup menu/push button interface in sources windows
- [CHG] Aqua-style toolbar replaces tabs in preferences window
- [CHG] Preferences window no longer modal
- [FIX] Cmd-D shortcut now works more...