- Fully integrated environment
- Graphical class structure display
- Graphical and textual editing
- Built-in editor, compiler, virtual machine, debugger, etc.
- Easy-to-use interface, ideal for beginners
- Interactive object creation
- Interactive object calls
- Interactive testing
- Incremental application development
- Support for Java 8 language features
- Allow "get" to put package-private members on the object bench
- Uses system language by default (if a translation is available)
- Fixed: Missing class name in project documentation (under "inherited methods")
- Fixed: OS X projects with certain characters in their path were unusable
- Fixed: Subversion: more...
- OS X 10.7.3 or later