BlueJ is an integrated Java environment specifically designed for introductory teaching.
- Fully integrated environment
- Graphical class structure display
- Graphical and textual editing
- Built-in editor, compiler, virtual machine, debugger, etc.
- Easy-to-use interface, ideal for beginners
- Interactive object creation
- Interactive object calls
- Interactive testing
- Incremental application development
Note: In the absence of any major issues, this will be the last version of BlueJ which will work with Java 6.
Fixes and Improvements
- Fixed bugs in SVN projects
- Fixed minor bugs in the debugger
- OS X 10.8.3 or later