Music Unfolding MIDI Controller is a software MIDI controller. Use it to play synthesizers and enter music into music notation programs. It uses a combination of mouse, keyboard, and optionally a Wacom Tablet, to send messages to attached MIDI devices. MU MIDI Controller works with both software and hardware MIDI devices.
- Configurable keystroke and mouse control parameters for single notes or chords.
- Contains extensive list of predefined chords or edit your own.
- Chords and single notes can be sent to separate MIDI channels.
- Controls a variety of MIDI parameters, including note velocity, more...
Version 2.6 has these new features:
- The transparency of the background can be set. This allows you to see applications running behind MU MIDI Controller.
- Any image can be used as a background for the controller window.
- Now Universal binary and runs natively on Intel-based Macs.
- Mac OS X 10.4 or later