CrystalMaker makes it easy to load structural data and generate photo-realistic images, with the option of "out-of-the-screen" 3D images. Models can be displayed immediately in ball-and-stick, thermal ellipsoid, space-filling, wire-frame, stick and polyhedral model types. All aspects of the model can be extensively customized, with a wide range of photo-realistic or stylized "line-art" representations. See our online gallery more...
- "Grow" Atoms and Bonds to Repair Broken Bonding/Molecules
- Show Asymmetric Unit
- Add Hydrogens
- Relax Selection
- New "Make Polyhedron" Bonding Option
- One-Click Atom and Bond Addition
- Two New File Formats Supported
- Rotate Selection in a Crystal
- Select Symmetry-Related Atoms
- Smart Range more...
- OS X 10.6 or later