- trigger a FileMaker script on a different client computer
- trigger a FileMaker script over the Internet
- use the built-in security to prevent unauthorized triggering
- send a number (e.g. a record ID) and a long text with the trigger
- start and stop listening for remote trigger messages with one script step
Apart from remote triggering you can also trigger scripts on the same computer:
- trigger a script on a more...
- (Windows) Fixed a bug in the Actr_ScheduleEvent function, with the handling of daylight savings time. In some cases this could result in triggering 1 hour too early or getting error code $$-4226 (cannot schedule an event in the past) as result.
- Improved the code in a few places.
- OS X 10.5.7 or later
- FileMaker Pro 12 or later (see Related Links for FileMaker 10 and 11 support)