- trigger a FileMaker script on a different client computer
- trigger a FileMaker script over the Internet
- use the built-in security to prevent unauthorized triggering
- send a number (e.g. a record ID) and a long text with the trigger
- start and stop listening for remote trigger messages with one script step
Apart from remote triggering you can also trigger scripts on the same computer:
- trigger a script on a more...
- Fixed a bug in the
Actr_Versionfunction, where entering the registration data could make FileMaker crash.
- Fixed a bug with registration on FileMaker Server 13: the plug-in now looks in the correct folder for the Troi Payment Certificate.
- Improved the code and the registration text shown in the log when running FileMaker Server.
- Improved some code due to analysis.
- OS X 10.5.7 or later
- FileMaker Pro 12 or later (see Related Links for FileMaker 10 and 11 support)