- Add Addresses (Mail): Add addresses found in the selected messages (in the header fields "From", "To", "Cc", and "Bcc") to the Address Book. This is much more flexible than the "Add Sender to Address Book" available in Mail and provides a convenient way for creating mailing lists.
- Archive Messages (Mail): Move messages from the selected mailbox(es) to an archive mailbox or export them to standard mbox or plain text files more...
- (Schedule Delivery): fix issue where the script would launch into its UI rather than sending the message at the scheduled time.
- (Archive Messages): update the included Perl modules and re-compile them as universal binaries in order for the script to run when Rosetta is not available (e.g., MacOS� X 10.7 "Lion").
- Update all website references to go to the new website URL.