Doggiebox is a versatile percussion sequencer for the Mac, designed with power and ease-of-use in mind. Whether you are a hobbyist or a professional musician, Doggiebox provides the flexibility and precision to create realistic drum tracks in minutes.
With Doggiebox, you can:
- Create percussion tracks of unlimited length and complexity, including arbitrary tempo and time signature changes.
- Input and adjust events using the mouse, the keyboard, or any MIDI input device.
- Define, arrange and re-use more...
- Fixed a bug that could cause drum kits with linked sound files (e.g. the GarageBand kits) to not load properly.
- Fixed a bug that could cause extra silence in the output file when exporting a selection.
- Resolved some potential launch crashes and memory leaks.
- Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later