TigerLaunch is an easy-to-use and easy-to-configure application launcher for OS X.It displays an Apps menu at the top of your screen listing all your applications in alphabetical order - no matter what folder they appear in.You can easily configure it to exclude applications you rarely or never launch.
TigerLaunch allows you to be more selective about what apps are dock-worthy, so your dock doesn't get so cluttered. It also makes it easier to launch apps that are buried in sub-folders, such as in the Utilities folder of your Applications folder. The source more...
- Now a universal binary-runs on Intel and PowerPC Macs.
- Removes the .app suffix that Tiger wants to add to app names. (Depending on your configuration.)
- Now adds .xcodeproj files to the Projects menu. (The suffix changed since the last release of TigerLaunch.)
- Fixed a bug where sometimes the table in the Configure window was empty.
- Mac OS X 10.1 or later*Previously available here