Quicktime player is a command line utility to play CDs and music files. Features include:
- Plays any audio file supported by Quicktime, including CDs, AIFF, MIDI, and MP3.
- Playlist features such as loop, shuffle, and random.
- Special flag for simply playing a CD, for lazy people.
- Verbose and quiet flags for different levels of feedback.
- Fixed bug so playing Aliases works again.
- Fixed bug when playing playlist so correctly interprets relative (as well as absolute) paths within a file.
- Un-hardcoded mount point for Audio CDs.
- Added "--" flag to force stop processing options.
- Fixed bugs for error messages when use flags incorrectly.