CountDown lets you time until a specified time with hardly any input, so you'll never miss that football game again. With its intuitive interface, CountDown 3 is a warm welcome to anyones productivity toolbox.
CountDown 3 not only allows you to play any sound of your choice, but it can tell iTunes to stop or start playing music, or tell your computer that it should shut down or sleep. But you're not only limited to that, as the possibilities are endless with CountDown 3's Shell Script feature. Type in some UNIX code, and CountDown 3 will execute that command when the time is up.
Version 3.1 fixes the following:
- Multiple windows
- New Clock module
- Count-to now supports dates
- Up/Down controls in count-to
- Ability to disconnect/connect to the Internet with actions
- Timer status is now visual when placed in the dock
- Select All menu item
- Window menu
- Newly designed Register window
- Help window with full more...
- Mac OS X 10.1 or later