Pickup is an application that lists and downloads mp3 files listed in rmp files. These rmp files are among others used by EMusic.com to allow you to download entire albums with one click. With iTunes 3 you can already play those files, but not save them to disk. Pickup will do this, at your preferred location, organized in Artist and Album folders and properly renamed to the track's number and name.
- Proxy support
- Added option to add downloaded tracks to iTunes
- Save, copy or drag'n'drop Album Art
- Improved compatibility with some files
- Improved performance when adding many files at once
- Added contextual menus
- Added command to reveal package or MP3 files in Finder
- Complete folder can now be droppen on the Pickup window
- Added option to move completed more...
RequirementsMac OS X 10.1 or later
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software