RC Helicopter Simulator is the first configurable radio-controlled helicopters simulator for Mac OS X. It simulates the behavior and the control of real radio-controlled helicopters. You can pilot the RC helicopters with the keyboard, a digital gamepad, a dual analog gamepad, a fake radio-transmitter or even a real radio-transmitter. The simulator is fully configurable (sceneries, helicopters, controls, gyroscope, pilot, weather, display, ...). A free and growing library of new sceneries and helicopters is available on our website. You can modify or build your own sceneries and helicopters. Read the whole documentation for more more...
- The simulator has been released as Universal Binary to support both PowerPC and Intel Macs.
- The Mount Pleasant field 1.1 scenery has been released.
- The Reeds Landing September 1.0 scenery has been released.
- The Agusta A109 K2 1.1 helicopter has been released.
- The Blue bubble 1.0 helicopter has been released.
- The Dauphin 3.1 helicopter has been released.
- The more...
RequirementsMac OS X 10.0 or later
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software