Myster is a file sharing utility. Similar projects include Napster, Hotline and Gnutella. Myster allows you to share your files with others and download files being shared by others on the Myster Network, over the internet. But Myster isn't just any file sharing utility.
The Myster protocol and application have been developed in response to a cry for a peer-to-peer file sharing system which efficiently operates without the need for a central logistics server. By answering that cry, Myster takes the best of features in other file sharing utilities, raising the bar to a new level in distributed file sharing over the more...
- Reorganized and refined the Search window controls
- 1 user can no longer hog all a server's download spots
- A MultiColumn Liste has replaced the single file list in the Connection window (now sorts)
- New tab graphics in the Server Stats window. They now actually look like tabs (hurray)
- The search engine now uses 20 searcher threads instead of 15 more...
- Mac OS X 10.1 or later