Catman Tool is an AppleScript utility that formats (prebuilds) your man pages from their source directories. If manual pages are regenerated, Catman Tool also regenerates the whatis database. This allows for faster displays of your man pages, and also faster searches of your man page systems using apropos or "man -k".
- Now includes a 'real' progress bar, showing which man page is currently being prebuilt and formatted (8 total)
- Better integration with OS X
- Checks your Admin password and existence of BSD subsystem
- Enhanced code and error routines
- Mac OS X 10.1 or later, 24U Appearance OSAX.*Previously available here