Reason 6 has all of the combined features of previous versions of Reason and Propellerhead's Record software, including audio recording, editing, and more.
Also new are several effect devices that can be inserted directly into instruments or onto tracks. 'Pulveriser' allows users to compress, distort, filter, and modulate their sounds, while "The Echo" more...
- Support for Custom Displays in Rack Extensions (SDK v.2).
- Rack Extensions built with SDK v.2 will perform math functions faster.
- Improved MIDI Clock Sync, with new settings.
- Reason can now send error reports and usage statistics.
- Shift-dragging devices will now re-route them properly.
- Better indications on audio clips.
- Various more...
- OS X 10.7 or later
- MIDI Interface and MIDI keyboard recommended
- CoreAudio compliant audio interface or built-in audio hardware