Alchemist's Challenge is a collection of chemistry quizzes designed to help you learn about some of the central features of chemistry.
- Four types of quizzes or "challenges".
- Element naming, element symbols, formula naming, formula writing, electron configurations of elements and ions, and ion naming are some of the skills covered.
- Try the ultimate test--the Alchemist's Challenge--thought-provoking periodic table questions and answers.
- Score tracking, optionally password-protected settings and scores.
- Quizzes can be timed, have limited guesses, require the correct more...
- added Blacksmith's Challenge: ion names and formulas
- option to pause and acknowledge correct answers before continuing
- reordered challenges: Journeyman is now after Apothecary, to provide a smooth difficulty ramp on the first four challenges (Scribe, Blacksmith, Apprentice, Apothecary)
- much more robust preference system
- Mac OS 8.5 - 9.2.2