Audacity is a free audio recorder/editor/mixer. You can record sounds, play sounds, import and export WAV, AIFF, and MP3 files, and more. Use it to edit your sounds using Cut, Copy and Paste (with unlimited Undo), mix tracks together, or apply effects to your recordings. It also has a built-in amplitude envelope editor, a customizable spectrogram mode and a frequency analysis window for audio analysis applications. Built-in effects include Bass Boost, Wahwah, and Noise Removal, and it also supports VST plug-in effects.
- Built-in effects now support presets.
- New Limiter effect replaces Hard Limiter effect.
- New Crossfade Clips effect to apply a simple crossfade to a selected pair of clips in a single audio track.
- Can now add/remove effects from Generate and Effects menus.
- New version of Vocal Removal Effect.
- Classic more...
- OS X 10.4 or later