Email me when discounted:
Developer website: Brad Oliver
MacMAME... MAME, which stands for Multi-Arcade Machine Emulator, is part of the MAME project, a non-profit organization dedicated to preserving the history of arcade videogames via emulation. MacMAME achieves this by running the original program code found in the arcade games. As such, it is much more than a reproduction, it is essentially that same game running via an emulated layer inside your Mac. It reads the ROMs that you can download from certain sites, and interprets the code into a working arcade game program that runs on your Mac.
Version 0.103u2 Updated to match Win32 MAME 0.103u2.
- Updated to match Win32 MAME 0.103u1. [Brad Oliver]
- Hopefully fix assorted crashes when using certain extra input devices. [Brad Oliver]
- Carlo Noben has contributed a few new icons. [Carlo Noben]
- Blasto should once again work. [Brad Oliver]
- MNG recording should now work (using a new MacMAME "Movies" folder), although more...
RequirementsMac OS X 10.2 or later
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software