RealCADD is available in 2 versions, Standard ($95) and Professional ($135, Pro version only for Mac OS X). In Pro version, RealCADD can read and write DWG files from V12 to 2005.
If you're looking for a true vector based Computer Assisted Drawing program that's reasonably priced... Then RealCADD is made for you. RealCADD works like "MacDraw" but with many more possibilities of which reading and writing DXF files and more...
- Ability to delete objects of size zero or infinite when files are opened by pressing Option;
- Handles to resize groups of objects;
- Height adjustable handles;
- Addition of divisions in the grid;
- Ability to change lines retaining their angle by pressing Option;
- Added option to the tool extension and break lines to apply only the first more...
- Mac OS X 10.4 or later