File Properties Editor allows you to modify simply, rapidly, and efficiently the main properties of your files, folders, and applications. You want to modify or reset their creation or modification date and time? You want to lock them to prevent their modification? Or you want to hide them so that nobody can see them? Then File Properties Editor is what you need!
File Properties Editor allows you to edit several properties of any kind of files.
- You can edit the properties of any kind of file (files, folders, applications, ...).
- You can edit their name, their type, their creator, their creation more...
- A problem when saving the preferences at shutdown has been corrected, because of OS X's non-safe way of quitting the applications at shutdown.
- You can check their logical and physical size, for both the data and resource forks.
- You can delete their data or resource fork.
- Minor bugs have been corrected.