ASCII Viewer allows you to view all possible main characters of your installed fonts? You want to be able to convert pressed keys into their ASCII code and vice-versa? You want to view the full ASCII table?
ASCII Viewer allows you to display the full ASCII table and the ASCII code of pressed keys.
- It displays the full ASCII table.
- You can press any key on your keyboard to see its corresponding ASCII code in decimal, octal and hexadecimal value.
- You can enter a decimal ASCII code to see its corresponding character on the keyboard.
- The ASCII table automatically scrolls when you press a key or more...
- A full recompilation has been made to be compatible with OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion, 10.9 Mavericks and 10.10 Yosemite
- A Swedish localization has been released
- Thank you to Elias Mossholm for his translation from English to Swedish
- The "How to intall it?" paragraph of the documentation has been updated to explain how to install and launch the Application in more...
- OS X 10.1 or later