ASCII Viewer allows you to view all possible main characters of your installed fonts? You want to be able to convert pressed keys into their ASCII code and vice-versa? You want to view the full ASCII table?
ASCII Viewer allows you to display the full ASCII table and the ASCII code of pressed keys.
- It displays the full ASCII table.
- You can press any key on your keyboard to see its corresponding ASCII code in decimal, octal and hexadecimal value.
- You can enter a decimal ASCII code to see its corresponding character on the keyboard.
- The ASCII table automatically scrolls when you press a key or more...
- A synthesis table of the 256 first characters has been added.
- A problem when checking for an available update has been corrected.
- A problem when saving the preferences at shutdown has been corrected, because of Mac OS X's non-safe way of quitting the applications at shutdown.
- A Korean localization has been released.