You want to monitor your Internet connection input and output throughputs? You want to display them numerically or graphically? You want to know how much time you've been connected? You want to record accumulated time, input and output?
Then Internet Connection Monitor is what you need!
Internet Connection Monitor allows you to monitor your Internet connection time and throughput.
- All windows are global floating windows which makes them always visible.
- You can set their visiblity and transparency.
- You can connect and disconnect your Internet connection manually or automatically at launch and at quit.
- You can more...
- A full recompilation has been made to be compatible with Tiger.
- The currently select network interface in Apple's Internet Connect application is monitored.
- Mac OS X 10.0 or later