SwitchPic is an application that handles changing the desktop picture in Mac OS X 10.1. SwitchPic can also be used to randomly rotate the desktop picture at specified intervals. As an added bonus you can even use SwitchPic to set the desktop picture to one of the amazing images from the Mac OS X screensavers. With version 2.0, SwitchPic allows you to create and customize your own collections using an iTunes-like interface.
Version 2.0.1 adds the following:
- An iTunes-like interface for easy creation and customization of picture collections
- Added documentation
- Added ability to create custom collections
- Added Spanish localization
- Multi-monitor support (user request)
- Added SwitchPic Menu to easily change between collections or change the picture from any application (user more...
- MacOS X 10.1 or later*Previously available here