IGOR Pro is an extraordinarily powerful and extensible graphing, data analysis, and programming tool for scientists and engineers.
- Journal-quality scientific graphs
- 3D and volume visualization
- Flexible image display
- Handles large data sets very quickly
- Extensive scientific and engineering data analysis
- Curve fitting, peak fitting
- Signal processing
- Image processing and image analysis
- Special support for evenly spaced data
- Completely programmable and customizable
- Fixed ListBox bug introduced in Igor 6.35 where a panel with a listbox in it would go blank if you moved any other control while in drawing mode.
- Fixed Checkbox side positioning bug introduced in Igor 6.35: the Igor 6.34 behavior has been restored.
- AreaXY and faverageXY now properly return NaN if x1 and x2 are both before or both after the range of X values.
- OS X 10.4 or later