playback and editing
QuickTime Movies can be played back in a window or full screen. You can perform simple editing operations on movies using easy copy-and-paste and click-and-drag commands. You can also open image files and copy and paste them into movies.
Time lapse capture
The Time Lapse feature allows you to schedule frame captures more...
- Code-signed for compatibility with OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion
- New option to use a set size for movie captures
- AppleScript enhancements
- Prevents display sleep on Mac OS X
- Fixed problems with BTV becoming unresponsive
- Fixed 'Directory not found' and 'Volume not found' errors when capturing movies and images
- Improved compatibility with more...
- Mac OS X 10.5 or later