This is a PHP module for the Apache Web server included in OS X. PHP is a server-side, cross-platform scripting language. PHP is a widely-used general-purpose scripting language that is especially suited for Web development and can be embedded into HTML.
- Fixed bug #70012 (Exception lost with nested finally block).
- Fixed bug #70002 (TS issues with temporary dir handling).
- Fixed bug #69793 (Remotely triggerable stack exhaustion via recursive method calls).
- Fixed bug #69892 (Different arrays compare indentical due to integer key truncation).
- Fixed bug #70121 (unserialize() could lead to more...
- OS X 10.1 or later