This is a PHP module for the Apache Web server included in OS X. PHP is a server-side, cross-platform scripting language. PHP is a widely-used general-purpose scripting language that is especially suited for Web development and can be embedded into HTML. MacUpdate is created using PHP language.
- Implemented FR #38409 (parse_ini_file() loses the type of booleans).
- Fixed bug #65463 (SIGSEGV during zend_shutdown()).
- Fixed bug #66036 (Crash on SIGTERM in apache process).
- Fixed bug #67878 (program_prefix not honoured in man pages).
- Fixed bug #67938 (Segfault when extending interface method with more...
- OS X 10.1 or later