This is a PHP module for the Apache Web server included in OS X. PHP is a server-side, cross-platform scripting language. PHP is a widely-used general-purpose scripting language that is especially suited for Web development and can be embedded into HTML. MacUpdate is created using PHP language.
- Added constant scalar expressions syntax.
- Added dedicated syntax for variadic functions.
- Added support for argument unpacking to complement the variadic syntax.
- Added an exponentiation operator (**).
- Added phpdbg SAPI.
- Added unified default encoding.
- The php://input stream is now more...
- OS X 10.1 or later