This is a PHP module for the Apache Web server included in OS X. PHP is a server-side, cross-platform scripting language. PHP is a widely-used general-purpose scripting language that is especially suited for Web development and can be embedded into HTML. MacUpdate is created using PHP language.
- Upgraded crypt_blowfish to version 1.3.
- Fixed bug #60704 (unlink() bug with some files path).
- Fixed bug #65419 (Inside trait, self::class != __CLASS__).
- Fixed bug #68536 (pack for 64bits integer is broken on bigendian).
- Fixed bug #55541 (errors spawn MessageBox, which blocks test automation).
- Fixed bug #68297 (Application Popup more...
- OS X 10.1 or later