JJEdit is a light-weight Integrated Development Environment (IDE) for Java programming on Mac OS X. It includes a text editor for editing Java source code with features such as code colouring and autocompletion of Java class names. JJEdit also links in with javac, the built in Java compiler and the built in Java runtime environment, allowing you to edit, compile and run Java programs from within one application.
Version 1.1 adds the following:
- Updated to work with Java 1.4.1.
- The autocompletion, syntax colouring and integrated help all recognise the new classes introduced with Java 1.4.1.
- <b>N.B. JJEdit will still work with Java 1.3 (it will use the most recent version on your computer)</b>
- New Feature - you can tell JJEdit to use a local copy of the Java API for more...
- Mac OS X 10.0 or later*Previously available here