Battlegram is a client that connects to the public chat interface ("Chat") of BlizzardEntertainment's Battle.net Internet gaming service. It enables Mac users ofBattle.net to communicate with other Battle.net users without having to use one ofBlizzard's game clients.
Battlegram only connects to the Chat part of Battle.net and does not even touch theprivate binary part of Battle.net. It will only connect to a recognized Battle.netrealm,
Version 1.2 adds the following:
- Updated contact information.
- Recompiled with GCC 3.1.
- The preferences file has been changed from "Battlegram.plist" to "com.attbi.home.dreamless.Battlegram.plist".
- Finally fixed the packet fragmentation bug. Previous versions had problems with commands sent out in separate packets.
- Added a shortcut to whisper to someone who is more...
- MacOS X 10.0 or later, Battle.net account (free).